The DS 7 Crossback is a luxury SUV car (D-segment in Europe) by the French marque DS Automobiles, Citröen’s premium brand under the umbrella of PSA (now Stellantis). It was presented at the 2017 Geneva Motor Show. It is based on the PSA Group’s EMP2 platform, shared with the Citroen C5 Aircross, Peugeot 3008 and 5008 among others.
This SUV with sporty pretensions is available in gasoline, diesel and even PHEV (plug-in hybrid) versions. called E-Tense. In addition, it is possible to acquire it with four-wheel drive 4×4.
The focus of the DS7 Crossback is to target the premium SUV segment, rivaling vehicles such as the Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class, Audi Q5, BMW X3, Jaguar F-Pace, Alfa Romeo Stelvio, Lexus NX or Volvo XC60. However, by size, the DS 7 Crossback is halfway between the C and D segment, so it can also compete indirectly against other smaller premium vehicles. So far there is only one generation of the DS 7 Crossback.
DS 7 Crossback. Timing Belt or Timing Chain?
Down below you will see a list with all DS 7 Crossback models that have been produced. They are classified by model identifier, year and type of bodywork. Above each list, we show you a series of pictures so that you can have a visual reference for each model. In some cases, both the original and its updated design are displayed to help you identify them with ease.
In this guide you will find all DS 7 Crossback.
■ Timing Belt / Cam Belt (Correa / Faja de Distribución)
■ Timing Chain (Cadena de Distribución / Cadena de Tiempo)
■ Gear Driven (Distribución por Engranajes)
■ 100% Electric, No Timing (Sin Distribución)
■ Unknown / Not Updated (Información desconocida)
If a car model is specified in blue, it means its motor engine has a timing chain; that is, it has no timing belt. The rest of the vehicles marked in grey have a timing belt/cam belt.
Índice de Contenidos
DS 7 Crossback I – First Generation (2017)
- YHZ(DV5RC) 1.5 BlueHDi 130 130 CV (2017)
- EHZ(DW10FC) 2.0 BlueHDi 180 177 CV (2017)
- EHZ(DW10FC) 2.0 HDi 180 179 CV (2018)
- 5GY(EP6FDTM) 1.6 PureTech 165 165 CV (2018)
- 5GF(EP6FADTXD) 1.6 PureTech 180 180 CV (2018)
- 5GX(EP6FDTMD) 1.6 THP 150 (J45GXV) 150 CV (2019)
- 5GC(EP6FADTX) 1.6 THP 225 225 CV (2017)
- HNS(EB2ADTS) PureTech 130 130 CV (2018)
- 5GQ(EP6FADTXHP) E-TENSE 179 CV (2019)
- 5GQ(EP6FADTXHP) E-TENSE 200 CV (2019)
- 5GB(EP6FADTXHP) E-TENSE 4×4 200 CV (2019)
- 5GB(EP6FADTXHP) E-TENSE 4×4 300 CV (2019)