| Home / Lexus / Lexus NX Model List without Timing Belt
Lexus NX is a compact luxury crossover SUV (D segment in Europe) manufactured by Lexus, the deluxe line by the Japanese brand Toyota. It was introduced in 2014 at the Beijing Motor Show. It has both front-wheel drive and four-wheel drive versions. Lexus NX shares platform with Toyota RAV4, in spite of the latter being a segment inferior. The NX name stands for “Nimble Crossover”.
Currently there is only one generation of Lexus NX. However, it has undergone several redesigns in its bodywork. Some of its competitors are other luxury SUVs such as the Mercedes-Benz GLC Class, Porsche Macan, Volvo XC60, BMW X3 and the Audi Q5.
Lexus NX. Timing Belt or Timing Chain?
Down below you will see a list with all Lexus NX models which have been produced so far. They are classified by model identifier, year and type of bodywork. Above each list, we show you a series of pictures so that you can have a visual reference for each model. In some cases, both the original and its updated design are displayed to help you identify them with ease.
In this guide you will find all Lexus NX.
■ Timing Belt / Cam Belt (Correa / Faja de Distribución)
■ Timing Chain (Cadena de Distribución / Cadena de Tiempo)
■ Gear Driven (Distribución por Engranajes)
■ 100% Electric, No Timing (Sin Distribución)
■ Unknown / Not Updated (Información desconocida)
If a car model is specified in blue, it means its motor engine has a timing chain; that is, it has no timing belt. The rest of the vehicles marked in grey have a timing belt/cam belt.
Lexus NX I – First Generation (AGZ10, AYZ10) (2014)
There are no Diesel engines in Lexus NX Gen 1.
- 8AR-FTS 200t (AGZ10_, AYZ10_, ZGZ10_) 238 CV (2014)
- 8AR-FTS 200t AWD (AGZ15_, AYZ15_, ZGZ15_) 238 CV (2014)
- 8AR-FTS 200t AWD (AGZ15_) 235 CV (2014 – 2017)
- 8AR-FTS 300 (AGZ10_) 238 CV (2017)
- 8AR-FTS 300 AWD (AGZ15_) 238 CV (2017)
- 2AR-FXE 300h (AYZ10_, AGZ10_, ZGZ10_) 152 CV (2014)
- 2AR-FXE 300h (AYZ10_, AGZ10_, ZGZ10_) 155 CV (2014)
- 2AR-FXE 300h AWD (AYZ15_, AGZ15_, ZGZ15_) 152 CV (2014)
- 2AR-FXE 300h AWD (AYZ15_, ZGZ15_, AGZ15_) 155 CV (2014)
- 2AR-FXE 300h AWD (AYZ10) 197 CV (2014)
- 2AR-FXE 300h AWD (AYZ15) 200 CV (2018)