The Audi Q2 is a compact SUV (B-segment in Europe) manufactured by the German automaker Audi. It is currently built on the Volkswagen Group’s MQB platform, so it shares most of its components with the Seat Arona, the Skoda Kamiq and the VW T-Roc.
It emerged in 2016 as Audi’s smallest luxury SUV. So far there is only one generation of this model.
Audi Q2. Timing Belt or Timing Chain?
Down below you will see a list with all Audi Q2 models that have been produced. They are classified by model identifier, year and type of bodywork. Above each list, we show you a series of pictures so that you can have a visual reference for each model. In some cases, both the original and its updated design are displayed to help you identify them with ease.
In this guide you will find all Audi Q2 models:
- and the SQ2 Performance version within their corresponding identifiers.
■ Timing Belt / Cam Belt (Correa / Faja de Distribución)
■ Timing Chain (Cadena de Distribución / Cadena de Tiempo)
■ Gear Driven (Distribución por Engranajes)
■ 100% Electric, No Timing (Sin Distribución)
■ Unknown / Not Updated (Información desconocida)
If a car model is specified in blue, it means its motor engine has a timing chain; that is, it has no timing belt. The rest of the vehicles marked in grey have a timing belt/cam belt.
Índice de Contenidos
Audi Q2 I – First Generation (GA) (2016)
Q2 SUV (GAB)
- DDYA 1.6 TDI 116 CV (2016 – 2018)
- CRFC 2.0 TDI 143 CV (2016)
- DFGA 2.0 TDI 150 CV (2016)
- DFGA 2.0 TDI Quattro 150 CV (2016)
- DFHA 2.0 TDI Quattro 190 CV (2016)
- DGTE 30 TDi 115 CV (2018)
- DFGA 35 TDI 150 CV (2016)
- DFGA 35 TDI quattro 150 CV (2018)
Petrol / Gasoline Engines
- CHZJ 1.0 TFSI 115 CV (2016)
- CZEA 1.4 TSI 150 CV (2016)
- 1.4 TFSI Quattro 150 CV (2016)
- DKZA 2.0 TFSI Quattro 190 CV (2017)
- 2.0 TFSI Quattro 190 CV (2016)
- DKRF 30 TFSI 115 CV (2018)
- DADA 35 TFSI 150 CV (2018)
- DKZA 40 TFSI Quattro 190 CV (2018)
- DNUE SQ2 TFSI Quattro (Audi SQ2) 300 CV (2018)