| Home / BMW / List of BMW X2 Models without Timing Belt
The BMW X2 is a high-end SUV “Coupe“ (C-segment in Europe) manufactured by the German marque BMW. It is based on its sibling the X1, but with a narrower body that endows this crossover with a sportier look. It has been in production since 2017. The X2 is built on the same manufacturing platform as the BMW X1 and the BMW 2 Series Active Tourer.
There is only one generation of this model to date.
BMW X2. Timing Belt or Timing Chain?
Down below you will see a list with all BMW X2 models that have been produced. They are classified by model identifier, year and type of bodywork. Above each list, we show you a series of pictures so that you can have a visual reference for each model. In some cases, both the original and its updated design are displayed to help you identify them with ease.
In this guide you will find all BMW X2.
■ Timing Belt / Cam Belt (Correa / Faja de Distribución)
■ Timing Chain (Cadena de Distribución / Cadena de Tiempo)
■ Gear Driven (Distribución por Engranajes)
■ 100% Electric, No Timing (Sin Distribución)
■ Unknown / Not Updated (Información desconocida)
If a car model is specified in blue, it means its motor engine has a timing chain; that is, it has no timing belt. The rest of the vehicles marked in grey have a timing belt/cam belt.
BMW X2 – First Generation (F39)
- B37C15A sDrive16d 116 CV (2018)
- B47C20A sDrive18d 136 CV (2018)
- B47C20A sDrive18d 150 CV (2018)
- B47C20A sDrive20d 163 CV (2018)
- B47C20A sDrive20d 190 CV (2018)
- B47C20B xDrive18d 136 CV (2018)
- B47C20B xDrive18d 150 CV (2018)
- B47C20A xDrive20d 190 CV (2017)
- B47C20A xDrive20d 2.0 163 CV (2017)
- B47C20B xDrive25 d 231 CV (2017)
Petrol / Gasoline Engines
- B38A15A sDrive18i 136 CV (2018)
- B38A15A sDrive18i 140 CV (2018)
- B42S20A sDrive20i 192 CV (2017)
- B46A20B sDrive28i 231 CV (2018)
- B48A20A xDrive20i 192 CV (2018)
- B46A20B xDrive28i 231 CV (2017)
- B48A20E M35i 306 CV (2018)