The Suzuki Ignis is a subcompact car (B-segment in Europe) manufactured by the Japanese marque Suzuki. The Ignis was born as a joint project between General Motors and Suzuki. During its first generation, which spanned the years 2000 to 2008, the Ignis was sold under various names by General Motors, such as Chevrolet Cruze, or Holden Cruze (in Australia). It was also sold as Subaru Justy. Its body is halfway between a hatchback and a SUV.
There are 3 generations of this vehicle to date.
Suzuki Ignis. Timing Belt or Timing Chain?
Down below you will see a list with all Suzuki Ignis models that have been produced. They are classified by model identifier, year and type of bodywork. Above each list, we show you a series of pictures so that you can have a visual reference for each model. In some cases, both the original and its updated design are displayed to help you identify them with ease.
In this guide you will find all Suzuki Ignis.
■ Timing Belt / Cam Belt (Correa / Faja de Distribución)
■ Timing Chain (Cadena de Distribución / Cadena de Tiempo)
■ Gear Driven (Distribución por Engranajes)
■ 100% Electric, No Timing (Sin Distribución)
■ Unknown / Not Updated (Información desconocida)
If a car model is specified in blue, it means its motor engine has a timing chain; that is, it has no timing belt. The rest of the vehicles marked in grey have a timing belt/cam belt.
Suzuki Ignis I – First Generation (FH) (2000)
There are no diesel-engined versions of the Suzuki Ignis Gen 1.
- M13A 1.3 (HV51, HX51, RG413) 83 CV (2000 – 2003)
- M13A 1.3 4WD (RG413) 83 CV (2000 – 2003)
- M15A 1.5 (HV81, RG415) 113 CV (2003 – 2005)
Suzuki Ignis II – Second Generation (MH) (2003)
- Z13DT 1.3 DDiS (RM413D) 70 CV (2003)
- M15A 1.5 (HV81, RG415) 113 CV (2003)
- M13A 1.3 (RM413) 94 CV (2003)
- M13A 1.3 4×4 (RM413) 94 CV (2003)
- M15A 1.5 (RM415) 99 CV (2003)
- M15A 1.5 4×4 (RM415) 99 CV (2003)
- M15A 1.5 SPORT (RM415) 109 CV (2003 – 2005)
Suzuki Ignis III – Third Generation (MF) (2016)
There are no diesel-engined versions of the Suzuki Ignis Gen 3.
- K12M 1.2 82 CV (2017)
- K12M 1.2 83 CV (2017)
- K12C 1.2 91 CV (2017)
- K12C 1.2 (ATK412) 90 CV (2016)
- K12C 1.2 AllGrip (ATK412) 90 CV (2016)
- K12C 1.2 Hybrid (ATK412) 90 CV (2016)
- K12C 1.2 Hybrid AllGrip (ATK412) 90 CV (2016)