The Kia Stinger is a passenger car (D-segment in Europe) manufactured by the South Korean marque Kia. It is a vehicle with a sedan body type, but with the styling line of a coupe. This model was the result of the evolution of multiple concepts shown at various automotive events, such as the Kia GT Concept, shown at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show; or the Kia G4 Stinger, an innovative vehicle exhibited at the 2014 Detroit Motor Show.
The Stinger does not aim to be a best-selling vehicle. Its role within the Korean brand is to set a turning point and dispel the idea that Kia is a brand that only sells low-budget cars. The Stinger has a very careful and striking design line. It highlights its sporty character and its range of engines, which reflect the best that Kia has to offer.
By price and design, the Kia Stinger competes against the BMW 4 Series, Mercedes-Benz CLS, Audi A5 and Volkswagen Arteon among many others.
Kia Stinger. Timing Belt or Timing Chain?
Down below you will see a list with all Kia Stinger models that have been produced. They are classified by model identifier, year and type of bodywork. Above each list, we show you a series of pictures so that you can have a visual reference for each model. In some cases, both the original and its updated design are displayed to help you identify them with ease.
In this guide you will find all Kia Stinger.
■ Timing Belt / Cam Belt (Correa / Faja de Distribución)
■ Timing Chain (Cadena de Distribución / Cadena de Tiempo)
■ Gear Driven (Distribución por Engranajes)
■ 100% Electric, No Timing (Sin Distribución)
■ Unknown / Not Updated (Información desconocida)
If a car model is specified in blue, it means its motor engine has a timing chain; that is, it has no timing belt. The rest of the vehicles marked
Índice de Contenidos
Kia Stinger I – First Generation (CK) (2017)
Sedan / Saloon
- D4HC 2.2 CRDi VGT 200 CV (2017)
- D4HC 2.2 CRDi VGT 202 CV (2017)
- D4HC 2.2 CRDi VGT 4WD 200 CV (2017)
- D4HC 2.2 CRDi VGT 4WD 202 CV (2017)
- G4KL 2.0 T-GDI 197 CV (2018)
- G4KL 2.0 T-GDI 245 CV (2018)
- G4KL 2.0 T-GDI 247 CV (2017)
- G4KL 2.0 T-GDI 250 CV (2018)
- G4KL 2.0 T-GDI 4WD 197 CV (2018)
- G4KL 2.0 T-GDI 4WD 247 CV (2017)
- G4KL 2.0 T-GDi 256 CV (2017)
- G4KL 2.0 T-GDi 4WD 256 CV (2017)
- G6DP 3.3 T-GDI 364 CV (2017)
- G6DP 3.3 T-GDI 366 CV (2018)
- G6DP 3.3 T-GDI 4WD 366 CV (2018)
- G6DP 3.3 T-GDi 370 CV (2017)
- G6DP 3.3 T-GDi 4WD 370 CV (2017)