The Mercedes-Benz GLB is a high-end SUV (C-segment in Europe) manufactured by the German automaker Daimler. Its production started in 2019. The Mercedes GLB uses the same platform as the Mercedes A-Class and the Mercedes CLA, the MFA2. It is halfway between the compact GLA and the GLC, the latter being smaller than the GLB and of a higher segment.
There is only one generation of this car.
Mercedes-Benz GLB. Timing Belt or Timing Chain?
Down below you will see a list with all Mercedes GLB-Class models that have been produced. They are classified by model identifier, year and type of bodywork. Above each list, we show you a series of pictures so that you can have a visual reference for each model. In some cases, both the original and its updated design are displayed to help you identify them with ease.
In this guide you will find all Mercedes-Benz GLB.
■ Timing Belt / Cam Belt (Correa / Faja de Distribución)
■ Timing Chain (Cadena de Distribución / Cadena de Tiempo)
■ Gear Driven (Distribución por Engranajes)
■ 100% Electric, No Timing (Sin Distribución)
■ Unknown / Not Updated (Información desconocida)
If a car model is specified in blue, it means its motor engine has a timing chain; that is, it has no timing belt. The rest of the vehicles marked in grey have a timing belt/cam belt.
Índice de Contenidos
Mercedes-Benz GLB – First Generation (X247)
- OM654.920 GLB 180 d (247.610) 116 CV (2019)
- OM654.920 GLB 200 d (247.612) 150 CV (2019)
- OM654.920 GLB 200 d 4-matic (247.613) 150 CV (2019)
- OM654.920 GLB 220 d (247.614) 190 CV (2019)
- OM654.920 GLB 220 d 4-matic (247.615) 190 CV (2019)
Petrol / Gasoline Engines
- M282.914 GLB 200 (247.687) 163 CV (2019)
- M260.920 GLB 250 (247.646) 224 CV (2019)
- M260.920 GLB 250 4-matic (247.647) 224 CV (2019)
- M260.920 AMG GLB 35 4-matic (247.651) 306 CV (2019)