| Home / Mazda / List of Mazda CX-30 Models without Timing Belt
The Mazda CX-30 is a subcompact SUV or crossover (B-segment in Europe) manufactured by the Japanese marque Mazda. It is an intermediate SUV between the Mazda CX-3 and Mazda CX-5. It is a joint project of all Mazda’s international subsidiaries. The brand decided not to call it Mazda CX-4 because they already sell a model under that name in China. Therefore, Mazda stuck to ‘XC-30‘ so as to avoid confusion.
The Mazda CX-30 is based on the Mazda 3 platform. It features the latest engine and transmission advances with SkyActiv technology, including SkyActiv-G (gasoline), SkyActiv-D (diesel), SkyActiv-X (gasoline with high compression directly in the combustion chamber) and e-SkyActiv-X MHEV engines (the above plus a battery to provide the vehicle with light hybridization capability).
There is only one generation of this utility vehicle.
Mazda CX-30. Timing Belt or Timing Chain?
Down below you will see a list with all Mazda CX-30 models that have been produced. They are classified by model identifier, year and type of bodywork. Above each list, we show you a series of pictures so that you can have a visual reference for each model. In some cases, both the original and its updated design are displayed to help you identify them with ease.
In this guide you will find all Mazda CX-30.
■ Timing Belt / Cam Belt (Correa / Faja de Distribución)
■ Timing Chain (Cadena de Distribución / Cadena de Tiempo)
■ Gear Driven (Distribución por Engranajes)
■ 100% Electric, No Timing (Sin Distribución)
■ Unknown / Not Updated (Información desconocida)
If a car model is specified in blue, it means its motor engine has a timing chain; that is, it has no timing belt. The rest of the vehicles marked in grey have a timing belt/cam belt.
Mazda CX-30 I – First Generation (DM) (2019)
- S8Y1 1.8 SKYACTIV-D 116 CV (2019)
- S8Y1 1.8 SKYACTIV-D AWD 116 CV (2019)
Petrol / Gasoline Engines
- PEXN SKYACTIV-G M Hybrid 122 CV (2019)
- PEXN SKYACTIV-G M Hybrid AWD 122 CV (2019)
- HFY1 SKYACTIV-X M Hybrid 179 CV (2019)
- HFY1 SKYACTIV-X M Hybrid AWD 179 CV (2019)
- PEXP 2.0 SKYACTIV-G 165 CV (2019)
- PEXN PE-VPS 2.0 SKYACTIV-G (DM2W7) 156 CV (2019)
- PEXP PE-VPS 2.0 SKYACTIV-G (DM2W7) 155 CV (2019)
- PEXP 2.0 SKYACTIV-G AWD 155 CV (2019)
- PEXN PE-VPS 2.0 SKYACTIV-G AWD (DM4W7) 156 CV (2019)
- PYZC 2.5 SKYACTIV-G 194 CV (2019)
- PYZC PY-VPS 2.5 SKYACTIV-G (DM2WL) 189 CV (2019)
- PYZC PY-VPS 2.5 SKYACTIV-G AWD 189 CV (2019)
- HFY7 e-SKYACTIV-X M Hybrid 186 CV (2021)
- HFY7 e-SKYACTIV-X M Hybrid AWD 186 CV (2021)
- PEXW SKYACTIV-G M Hybrid (DM5W, DM6W) 150 CV (2020)