The Hyundai Getz (or Hyundai Click) is a subcompact utility car (B-segment in Europe) manufactured by the South Korean marque Hyundai Motor Company. It was sold between 2000 and 2012. It was the model halfway between the Hyundai Atos and the Hyundai Accent. As of 2008, this model was replaced in Europe by the Hyundai i20.
The Hyundai Getz is a 5-seater hatcback with a front-transverse engine and front-wheel drive. It is a simple and economical vehicle. The gasoline versions were equipped with naturally aspirated engines, while the diesel options opted for turbocharged inline 3-cylinder options. Mid-cycle, just in the year 2006, this model underwent a restyling to adapt to the aesthetics of the brand.
There was only one generation of the Hyundai Getz. Among its alternatives were the Honda City, Suzuki Swift, Mitsubishi Colt and Chevrolet Aveo.
Hyundai Getz. Timing Belt or Timing Chain?
Down below you will see a list with all Hyundai Getz models that have been produced. They are classified by model identifier, year and type of bodywork. Above each list, we show you a series of pictures so that you can have a visual reference for each model. In some cases, both the original and its updated design are displayed to help you identify them with ease.
In this guide you will find all Hyundai Getz.
■ Timing Belt / Cam Belt (Correa / Faja de Distribución)
■ Timing Chain (Cadena de Distribución / Cadena de Tiempo)
■ Gear Driven (Distribución por Engranajes)
■ 100% Electric, No Timing (Sin Distribución)
■ Unknown / Not Updated (Información desconocida)
If a car model is specified in blue, it means its motor engine has a timing chain; that is, it has no timing belt. The rest of the vehicles marked in grey have a timing belt/cam belt.
Hyundai Getz I – First Generation (TB) (2002)
- D3EA 1.5 CRDi 82 CV (2003 – 2005)
- D4FA 1.5 CRDi 88 CV (2005 – 2009)
- D4FA 1.5 CRDi GLS 102 CV (2004 – 2005)
- D4FA 1.5 CRDi GLS 110 CV (2005 – 2009)
- G4HD 1.1 63 CV (2002 – 2005)
- G4HD 1.1 67 CV (2005 – 2009)
- G4EA 1.3 83 CV (2004 – 2009)
- G4EA 1.3 85 CV (2003 – 2005)
- G4EA 1.3 i 82 CV (2002 – 2004)
- G4EE 1.4 i 97 CV (2005 – 2010)
- G4EK 1.5 90 CV (2001 – 2004)
- G4ER 1.5 i 99 CV (2003 – 2005)
- G4ED 1.6 106 CV (2002 – 2005)
- G4ED 1.6 106 CV (2005 – 2006)