| Home / Nissan / List of Nissan Juke Models without Timing Belt
The Nissan Juke is a compact SUV car (B-segment in Europe) of the Japanese marque Nissan. It began to be marketed in 2010 to cover the new market opportunity that was blooming in the compact crossover segment. Its first version was assembled on the Nissan B platform, while the second generation is manufactured on the Renault-Nissan CMF-B (Common Module Family) platform, which is shared with Alliance vehicles such as the Renault Captur, Renault Arkana or Dacia vehicles such as the Logan and Sandero.
The Juke competes with several SUVs in its segment, such as the Peugeot 2008, Opel Mokka, Fiat 500X, Renault Captur or Citroen C4 Cactus. There have been a total of two generations of this SUV.
Nissan Juke. Timing Belt or Timing Chain?
Down below you will see a list with all Nissan Juke models that have been produced. They are classified by model identifier, year and type of bodywork. Above each list, we show you a series of pictures so that you can have a visual reference for each model. In some cases, both the original and its updated design are displayed to help you identify them with ease.
In this guide you will find all Nissan Juke.
■ Timing Belt / Cam Belt (Correa / Faja de Distribución)
■ Timing Chain (Cadena de Distribución / Cadena de Tiempo)
■ Gear Driven (Distribución por Engranajes)
■ 100% Electric, No Timing (Sin Distribución)
■ Unknown / Not Updated (Información desconocida)
If a car model is specified in blue, it means its motor engine has a timing chain; that is, it has no timing belt. The rest of the vehicles marked in grey have a timing belt/cam belt.
Nissan Juke I – First Generation (F15) (2010)
- K9K636 1.5 dCi 110 CV (2010)
- HRA2DDT 1.2 DIG-T 116 CV (2014)
- HR16DE 1.6 94 CV (2013)
- HR16DE 1.6 116 CV (2016)
- HR16DE 1.6 117 CV (2010)
- HR16DE 1.6 113 CV (2018)
- 1.6 CVTC 98 CV (2014)
- MR16DDT 1.6 DIG-T 190 CV (2010)
- MR16DDT 1.6 DIG-T 4X4 190 CV (2010)
- MR16DDT 1.6 DIG-T NISMO 200 CV (2013 – 2014)
- MR16DDT 1.6 DIG-T NISMO 4X4 200 CV (2013 – 2014)
- MR16DDT 1.6 DIG-T NISMO RS 218 CV (2014)
- MR16DDT 1.6 DIG-T NISMO RS 4X4 214 CV (2014)
- MR16DDT 1.6 DIG-T NISMO RS 4X4 218 CV (2015)
- HR16DE 1.6 Flexfuel 116 CV (2010)
- HR16DE 1.6 LPG 116 CV (2012)
- HR16DE 1.6 LPG 109 CV (2018)
Nissan Juke II – Second Generation (F16) (2019)
Unknown / Not Updated
- HR10DDT 1.0 114 CV (2019)
- HR10DDT DIG-T 117 CV (2019)