| Home / Renault / List of Renault Captur Models without Timing Belt
The Renault Captur is a subcompact crossover SUV (B-segment in Europe) manufactured by the French automaker Renault. It began to be marketed in 2013. It was created as a replacement for the Renault Modus, a minivan that was also based on the Clio.
There are two versions of the Captur, beyond its generations: the one based on the Clio (Platform B) from 2013, and then a global access version “Captur Global Acess“, or “Captur GA“, which is manufactured in Brazil using the B0 Platform, which is the one used by the Renault Group to produce the Dacia Duster. There are differences in engines, equipment and wheelbase, in addition to the height of the crossover.
From 2020, the new generation of the Captur includes new plug-in hybrid (PHEV) versions, called E-Tech, with a 100% electric range of 45 km. In addition, the Renault Captur S Edition sporty version was launched.
The Captur competes with several SUVs in its segment, such as the Peugeot 2008, the Opel Mokka, the Fiat 500X or the Citroen C4 Cactus. There are two generations of this SUV to date.
Renault Captur. Timing Belt or Timing Chain?
Down below you will see a list with all Renault Captur models that have been produced. They are classified by model identifier, year and type of bodywork. Above each list, we show you a series of pictures so that you can have a visual reference for each model. In some cases, both the original and its updated design are displayed to help you identify them with ease.
In this guide you will find all Renault Captur models.
■ Timing Belt / Cam Belt (Correa / Faja de Distribución)
■ Timing Chain (Cadena de Distribución / Cadena de Tiempo)
■ Gear Driven (Distribución por Engranajes)
■ 100% Electric, No Timing (Sin Distribución)
■ Unknown / Not Updated (Información desconocida)
If a car model is specified in blue, it means its motor engine has a timing chain; that is, it has no timing belt. The rest of the vehicles marked in grey have a timing belt/cam belt.
Renault Captur I – First Generation (J5, H5) (2013)
- K9K830 1.5 dCi (J5MW) 86 CV (2013)
- K9K646 1.5 dCi 110 110 CV (2015)
- K9K628 1.5 dCi 90 90 CV (2013)
Petrol / Gasoline Engines
- H4B400 0.9 TCe 90 90 CV (2013)
- H5F403 1.2 T 113 CV (2013)
- H5F403 1.2 T 116 CV (2015)
- H5F408 1.2 TCe 120 118 CV (2016)
- H5F403 1.2 TCe 120 120 CV (2013)
- H5H450 1.3 TCe 130 (J5NJ) 131 CV (2018)
- H5H450 1.3 TCe 150 (J5NK) 150 CV
- H4K802 1.5 106 CV (2017)
- H4M751 1.6 114 CV (2018)
- F4R412 2.0 (H5AA) 143 CV (2016)
Renault Captur II – Second Generation (2020)
- K9K872 Blue dCi 115 116 CV (2020)
- K9K872 Blue dCi 95 95 CV (2020)
Petrol / Gasoline Engines
- H4D450 TCe 100 101 CV (2020)
- H5H470 TCe 130 131 CV (2020)
- H5H470 TCe 155 154 CV (2020)
- H4D460 LPG (HFMT) 101 CV (2020)
- H4M630 E-TECH 160 92 CV (2020)
- H4M630 E-TECH Plug-in Hybrid 160 158 CV (2020)