| Home / Renault / List of Renault Modus Models without Timing Belt
The Renault Modus is a subcompact minivan or mini MPV (B-segment in Europe) manufactured by the French automaker Renault. It went on sale in 2004, and ceased to be marketed at the end of 2012. The Renault Modus had a single generation, although it underwent several redesigns.
The Modus was based on the Renault Clio III and was similar to a prototype of the same name that was shown at the 2004 Geneva Motor Show. The idea behind this model was to offer an economical and practical option below the Renault Scénic. In addition to the standard model, Renault introduced a larger version called the Renault Grand Modus in 2008. Both vehicles also shared a platform with the Nissan Note.
Alternatives to the Renault Modus included the Citroën C3 Picasso, the Ford B-Max, the Skoda Roomster, the Opel Meriva and the Hyundai ix20 among many others.
Renault Modus. Timing Belt or Timing Chain?
Down below you will see a list with all Renault Modus models that have been produced. They are classified by model identifier, year and type of bodywork. Above each list, we show you a series of pictures so that you can have a visual reference for each model. In some cases, both the original and its updated design are displayed to help you identify them with ease.
In this guide you will find all Renault Modus models.
■ Timing Belt / Cam Belt (Correa / Faja de Distribución)
■ Timing Chain (Cadena de Distribución / Cadena de Tiempo)
■ Gear Driven (Distribución por Engranajes)
■ 100% Electric, No Timing (Sin Distribución)
■ Unknown / Not Updated (Información desconocida)
If a car model is specified in blue, it means its motor engine has a timing chain; that is, it has no timing belt. The rest of the vehicles marked in grey have a timing belt/cam belt.
Renault Modus / Grand Modus I – First Generation (FP, JP) (2004)
Mini MPV / Minivan
- K9K 750 1.5 dCi (FP0D, JP0D) 82 CV (2004)
- K9K 768 K9K 752 1.5 dCi (FP0E, JP0E) 65 CV (2004)
- K9K 766 K9K 760 K9K 772 1.5 dCi (FP0F, JP0F) 86 CV (2004)
- K9K 768 1.5 dCi (FP0G, JP0G) 68 CV (2004)
- K9K 772 1.5 dCi (JP02) 103 CV (2007)
- K9K 764 1.5 dCi (JP0G, JP0H) 106 CV (2005)
- K9K 770 1.5 dCi 75 75 CV (2010)
- K9K 770 K9K 750 1.5 dCi 90 88 CV (2010)
Petrol / Gasoline Engines
- D4F 786 1.2 103 CV (2011)
- D4F 740 1.2 (FP0C, FP0K, FP0P) 65 CV (2005)
- D4F 740 1.2 (JP0C, JP0K, FP0C, FP0K, FP0P, JP0P, JP0T) 75 CV (2004)
- D4F 764 1.2 (JP0S) 78 CV (2004)
- D4F 784 1.2 16V (JP0W) 101 CV (2007)
- D4F 740 1.2 16V Hi-Flex 75 CV (2008)
- D4F 744 1.2 GPL (JP0R) 75 CV (2008 – 2012)
- K4J 780 K4J 770 1.4 (JP01, JP0J) 98 CV (2004)
- K4M 791 K4M 790 K4M 801 K4M 800 1.6 (JP03, JP0B, JP0U, JP0Y, JP1G) 112 CV (2004)
- K4M 794 1.6 (JP0L, JP0V) 88 CV (2004)